I read recently that RFK Jr. was hosting a cooking show on YouTube called, The Real Food Show. The announced goal was to promote MAHA, or Make America Healthy Again to teach families how to cook with whole ingredients. I had only heard of RFK Jr’s expertise in the kitchen with roadkill. I also knew that his beloved father’s last visit to a kitchen ended tragically.
The premiere show featured crispy wild Alaskan salmon cakes with a salad. The show claimed the meal would cost $5 per serving or $20 to feed a family of four. The author of the article went out to the grocery store and bought all the needed items and it set him back just under $100.
I understand that for his next featured meal he will be preparing Crunchy Southwest Beef & Egg Taco Salad. It is made using diarrhea lettuce, salmonella eggs, salmonella jalapenos, salmonella granola, flesh-eating screwworm beef, and an entre of listeria tomato soup. This meal has the added benefit of meeting their MAHA goal, Making Americia Heave Again. It is guaranteed to have you losing a few pounds. Some may find that they never need to grocery shop again.
I created a special graphic to accompany this post. Here RFK JR is wearing the black costume credited to French physician Charles de Lorme in 1619, The costume was designed to block "miasma" (bad air), which people then incorrectly believed spread the disease. He is preparing rat with vegtables.
No comments:
Post a Comment